Wednesday 3 May 2006

save me...

am I me
or is my life an illusion

am I different from any other he or she
or on a jagged mountain, am I just another protrusion

I feel Im dressed in the garb of who I yearn to be
what can I possibly gain from this delusion

in my urge to succeed, I have grown awry
and still expect to achieve frution

from this mad frenzy, I need to be set free
what more can it take, but your love and persuasion

open my eyes to the fact that there is more to the world than me
help me to improve and overcome this dispersion

prevent me oh friend, from being insensitive and carefree
and I will be ever grateful for your kind infusion

so that I may be heartily welcomed by the lord's jury
and my loved ones can speak well of me, at my cremation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi...
Seem to be suddenly getting really deep into your emotional side suddenly. Any reason?
Anyhow, hope that you find happiness soon within yourself.

Take Care